Home » , , , , » Restoran Kin Kin @ Pandan Indah

Restoran Kin Kin @ Pandan Indah

Restoran Kin Kin
6-G, Jalan Perubatan 4,
Off Jalan Pandan Ilmu,
Pandan Indah,
Kuala Lumpur.
This place being introduce to me by my colleague, Shanice. We (includes Jennifer, Wai Sun, Shanice, Mahendra and myself) went to Restoran Kin Kin for our lunch. This is not my first time to have Pan Mee. However, is my first time to each Chilli Pan Mee. I try without chilli first ~ the taste was good and later with chilli ~ which I don't quite like the taste of the chilli. It is a great experience having lunch with them. Looking forward for more famous and delicious food from them.
Chilli Pan MeeChilliHerbal Tea

Rating: 5 /10
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template