Home » , , , , » Vogue Cafe @ Renaissance Hotel, KL

Vogue Cafe @ Renaissance Hotel, KL


Just to celebrate my Birthday this month, my parents brought me to the Vogue Restaurant in Renaissance Hotel KL.

They serve buffet after 6:30pm.

Price list as below
Adult : RM 89 ++
Venue : Renaissance Hotel KL, Jalan Ampang. Monorail Station - Bukit Nanas

If you own a Renaissance Member Card, then you will get 50% off for 2 person, 33% off for 3 person and 25% off for 4 person.

The appetizer they serve...

Basically, the restaurant do serve food like mini lobster, scallops, salmon fish, and etc. It can actually be considered as one of the quite high class restaurant to dine-in.
Below are the Entrees they serve.



The food are just nice and taste decent. I can say it is worth the money you pay. If you are the desert lover, they do serve Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream and cakes.

My lovely desert plate

I love the service, especially how they cared about the hospitality.

Rating: 9/10
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template