The Hungry Hog
- Honest Food, Happy People -
No. 71, Jalan SS15/4C,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Tel: +6012 - 225 0877 (Yeong Yeng Yee)
Now if you have bored of current foods around SS15, Subang Jaya would like to bring your attention to a newly open western cuisine that major in pork dishes. The restaurant is located opposite Bee Ho Steamboat in SS15, turn in the junction where the New Restaurant Ipoh Chicken Rice SS15 Branch and you shall able to spot it as you drive along.
All furniture and decorations are based on IKEA concepts thus you may see many decors looks alike and familiar. Although the place is quite new in town but had attract many patrons to try their specialty.
Ribena Soda (Nice)
Homemade Pork Sausages (Nice) - RM11.90
- two piece of homemade pork sausages with their special gravy that brings out the best porky taste -
Keropok (Not Bad) - RM5.90
- Crispy, puffy fried pork skin, this dish is something that you can't have it in many places thus i recommend you try it. The skin is truly crispy coated with mayonnaise that keep you crunching -
Bacon Pasta (Nice) - RM12.90
- Spaghetti with bacon, olive oil and chilli padi, the spaghetti is rather spicy thus to customers that can't take its spiciness do try other things -
3 Little Pigs (Great) - RM15.90
- Hungry Hog's signature burger topped with streaky bacon, ham, pork patty, onions and melted cheese. Great satisfaction after you finish everything despite a sinful dish -
3 Little Pigs means 3 different type of pork combination come between the breads serve with simple salad and chunky fries.
Overall, Hungry Hog offer great satisfying pork delights at reasonable price. Matching the taste, portion and price of the individual dishes would definitely recommend to all my readers to try it.
Rating: 8 /10