Home » , , , , , , , , » Fried Chicken @ Pokok Assam, Taiping

Fried Chicken @ Pokok Assam, Taiping

Fried Chicken
Jalan Aun Chuan, 
Pokok Assam,
34000 Taiping,
Perak.

Here is another well known food in Taiping - Fried Chicken...If compared to KFC, this would be my favourite...They business hour starts from 6.30pm to 9.30pm (closing hour depending on the quantity for the day). Normally, the chicken sold out within minutes...Most of the local will make telephone calls to make order while some will just order from there and wait...


Drumstick with Chicken Leg
My favourite and also my grandpa favourite...I also like their chicken wing and the chicken skin. It makes me drool everytime and also when I am blogging it...


Marinated chicken awaiting to be fried

Remember to come early to avoid disappointment...!!!

Rating: 9/10

Share this article :

+ comments + 2 comments

Anonymous
August 15, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Hi there, i read уour blog frοm time to time and
i own a similar one and і was јust curiouѕ іf уou get a lot of sрam remaгks?
If so hoω do you ρrotеct agaіnѕt it, any plugin or anуthing you can rеcommend?
I get sо much lаtelу it's driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.

Have a look at my web site; kansas city royals images

August 15, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Hi Anonymous, you can try to have a setting that reader comments/remarks will be moderated before being published to public...hope it helps you...

Post a Comment
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template