61-63, Jalan Telawi 3,
El Meson located behind HSBC Bangsar and just few steps away from Madam Kwan giving you trilling Spanish cuisine. The chef Fernando Martinez Tabernero serving you famous Seafood delights especially, the most famous Spanish dish, the Paella and top favourite Tapas with own homemade Bread.
The ambiance and lighting was just comforting and relaxing so you can sit back and enjoy your dinning here. The services are very attentive and friendly giving you ideas for people who visited here for the first time.
The walls of the restaurant are all decorated with artistic paintings that can be purchase if it just catches your eyes.
- Aglio Olio with Prawns Scallops and Artichokes -
Pan fried Chicken breast stuffed with Chicken Liver and Cheese (RM38.00)
- Served with Potato Wedges and Vegetables -
Pork Chop (RM42.00)
- Premium bone: on chops, pan roasted and served with Sauerkraut and Roast Potatoes -
Conejo a la Cazadora (RM38.00)
- Rabbit stew with Serrano, Pancetta, mushrooms, white wine and fresh herbs -
The restaurant is great serving Spanish local taste will just dazzle your dinning experience. Will be back to try their famous Iberico Presa, Roast Suckling Pig, Paella and Risotto..!!! Its pity did not manage to try those but will sure return for it.
Pork Belly and Pork Ribs Stew (RM38)
- With Chorizo, Morcilla Blood Sausage and Beans -
Rating: 8.5 /10