Home » , , , , , » Pontian Wantan Noodles @ Sri Petaling

Pontian Wantan Noodles @ Sri Petaling

Pontian Wantan Noodles
No 11 (Ground Floor),
Jalan Radin Bagus,
Bandar Baru Seri Petaling,
57000 Kuala Lumpur.

Connie is the one who introduce this restaurant to me but that is in SS 2, Petaling Jaya. Well, how I know there is another outlet at Sri Petaling - thanks to Li Ling who went to this shop and recommend it to me...Today, kind of lost for my lunch and this suggested by Wai Sun & here I come....

Pontian Wantan Mee (RM5.00 - RM7.00)

I would say this is just an ordinary wantan mee...What makes them so special?? I think is their sauces variety (i.e. black sauce, chilly + black sauce, tomato sauce). Well, nothing so special!!!

Rating: 5 /10

Share this article :

+ comments + 2 comments

June 13, 2011 at 11:38 PM

It looks very delicious to me. It's so long I have not eaten this. I must try to make it. I had just made some green chili pickles like in the picture here. Would be so delicious to go with it.....mmmm

June 14, 2011 at 9:48 AM

Yeah!!! The green chilly pickles is the best combination with wanton mee...

Post a Comment
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template