1 chicken (about 1.25kg)
juice and zest of half an orange
a bunch of green grapes
1 tbsp butter
salt and pepper
1. Rub chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Combine honey, butter, orange juice and zest in a pan, add in crushed grapes.
3. Simmer the ingredients, and then add salt to taste.
4. Leave the sauce aside while stuff the rest into the cavity of the chicken.
5. Rub chicken with oil, then roast it for 45 minutes.
6. Baste the chicken with the sauce several times during cooking.
7. Serve with rice or mashed potato, and include the cooked grapes and sauce.