Home » , , , , » Pasar Besar Seremban @ Seremban

Pasar Besar Seremban @ Seremban

Pasar Besar Seremban
GPS Coordinates: N2 43.840 E101 56.200
 
Famous with local food which includes hakka mee, beef belly noodle, mee hoon sotong. and many more. The stall is located at the top of the market. Be early or prepare to wait for your food. It is pack with people and the food is quite reasonably priced.
 
 
Tow Kee Hakka Mee @ Stall 810
Being promoted with good comments but my taste bud telling me "not the taste that I expected"

 
Ah Heng Wan Tan Mee @ Stall 802
This stall has lesser crowd. The noodle and the char siew is rather bland.

 
Hiong Kee Mee Hoon Sotong @ Stall 753
This is the best that I tried compared to others

 
 
Beef Noodle @ Stall 748
Can't really comment on this as I don't take beef. However, is a good comment from my friends. 

Assorted Rojak

Rating: 7/10

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template