Our latest eco-friendly tableware products that is safe for all households.
HUSK'SWARE® products use 100% natural rice husk fibre as the main raw material and food-grade silicone as the complementary material. It is an ideal substitute to reduce global usage of limited resources such as wood, plastic and polystyrene. It is also an alternative to improve human well-being and to preserve the environment.
HUSK'SWARE® products are produced with modern bio-technology using heat compression without chemical and artificial coloring. As only rice husk components and food grade coloring are used for the silicone parts, they are non-health hazardous and earth-friendly, complying with regulations and standard such as the FDA & RoHS.
It is dense and has no pores to harbor bacteria, making it durable, stain-resistant, safe and hygienic. As the product does not contain any artificial wax and coloring, it is normal to have some water marks on the surface as well as the aroma of rice husk when it is hot.
The natural wax of the rice husk on the surface fades a little over a period of use. This does not affect the quality of the product and is completely safe and harmless.
Simple Solutions For A Better Life
HUSK'SWARE® Rice Husks Products Features:
- Can withstand temperatures of between -30°C to 120°C.
- Product surface contains natural wax from rice husks. Using this product for a prolonged period will cause the naturally waxed surface to fade, but this does not affect the overall quality of the product.
- Using HUSK'SWARE® products in high temperatures will result in the smell of rice husks. This is natural and completely harmless. HUSK'SWARE® has taken great steps to ensure the durability of our products. Here are some simple product care instructions.
- Hand wash with a mild detergent and wipe it clean.
- Not recommended for prolonged soaking.
- Not recommended to be used over direct fire, ovens or grills.