Home » , , , , , , » Pantai Seafood Restaurant @ Kayu Ara

Pantai Seafood Restaurant @ Kayu Ara

Pantai Seafood Restaurant
Lot 13575, Jalan Cempaka PJU 6A,
Kg. Sg. Kayu Ara, Petaling Jaya
Tel:+603. 7725 5099/1099
Website: http://www.unique-seafood.com.my/index.html

Many times and many review being done to this restaurant. The seafood was so fresh and we will definitely come back with more reviews...This round was a treat from my Uncle James to celebrate my cousin birthday.

Fresh Canadian Oysters
So fresh and served with lemon and Tabasco sauce


Egg Yolk Crab
Taste great and the crab weight nearly 650 grams each

Curry Powder Butter Crab
Taste not that nice...Weird to me but something that I never tried before

Boiled Prawn
The taste of wine makes it tastier...

Kam Heong Japanese Snail
Something you should tried...Crunchy and slight chewy with the taste of "kam heong"

Ginger & Green Onion Fish Slices
This is a must to try as the taste of the gravy drools me

Fried Sweet Potato Leaves
An ordinary vegetable


Rating: 7.5/10

 
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template