G-213A, Ground Floor Promenade,
1 Utama Shopping Centre (Old Wing),
No.1, Lebuh Bandar Utama City Centre,
47800 Petaling Jaya,
Tel: +603 - 7722 1539
As many aware, One Utama had a big lift-up especially across the old wing and new restaurants coming in to provide good food and services. Not to be miss, PUTIEN (beside Lavender Bakery) is a franchise restaurant from Singapore. The theme of their dishes are Heng Hwa cuisines basically focus on simplicity, freshness and of cause delicious within.
The basic modernized concept for the shop makes you curious what type of dishes they served and mysteriously serving you something new.
Putien's chilly dressing - sourish spicy that drive your appetite alone your dinning.
Drunken Cockles (Good) - RM 9.90
- Raw cockles top with handful of garlic and chllies dressed by chinese wine brings out the freshness of the cockles -
Cabbage Soup (Good) - RM 19.90 [Recommended]
- One of Putien's signature soup that may attracts you, simple but tasty thats make you continue slurping down -
- Homemade beancurb and chinese cabbage, flavoured with dried scallops, dried shrimps, clams in light and sweet broth -
Spinach with salted and century eggs in superior stock (Nice) - RM 16.90 [Recommended]
- Is a simple dish that you could have it in many other chinese restaurants, but what makes it different is that you can taste its superior soup with strong salted egg blend -
Tangy Pork Rib with water chessnut (Something special) - RM 19.90
- the taste of the gravy coated around the pork ribs is just mouth watering -
Overall, marrying the price with the portion as well as its taste I would only rate it as average so far. There are many dished in Putien I have yet taste that might change my view. Few of the dishes that may attract me to try would mostly be the iced abalone, bamboo hearbal prawn and deep fried pig's trotter with salt and pepper.