Home » , , , , » One Ming Kee @ Sri Petaling

One Ming Kee @ Sri Petaling

Sorry guys, I don't have the address for this restaurant. But I can roughly tell you where it is. This restaurant is well known for its wantan mee. It is situated same row with Alison and this restaurant is introduced by my colleagues who claimed it is nice.
Roast Chicken and Roast Pork
Steam Chicken with Roast Pork
Wantan Mee with Curry Chicken
Soya Bean with Cincau (Grass Jelly)

Rating: 8 /10

Share this article :

+ comments + 4 comments

August 17, 2010 at 2:52 AM

Everything looks delicious to me. I will have to visit your blog with a full stomach...haha

August 17, 2010 at 10:52 AM

Yeah!!! me always make your mouth watering..even with a full stomach, my blog will make your stomach start making noise... :)

Anonymous
February 9, 2011 at 10:25 AM

i have tried this, but it is not as nice as Kedai Makanan Ming Kee, situated at happy garden (Nearby ). The wan tan mee and chicken rice there are awesome !!

Peter chao
February 9, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Hey you guys should try Restaurant Ming Kee in Happy Garden. They sell the same food, but is wat more delicious compare with one ming kee. Check it out guys, u will be surprise :)

Post a Comment
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template