15g glazed peach
225g glazed figs
270g glazed apple
20g glazed pear
70g mixed peel
45g rum or rum flavour
1. Cut all the glazed fruits into cubes.
2. Soak sultanas in water for about 20minutes. Rinse out.
3. Mix all the above ingredients together.
4. Cover and keep in the chiller for three days before use.
35g glucose syrup
115g low protein flour
115g high protein flour
5g vanilla essence
3.5g cinnamon powder
1.2g nutmeg powder
1. Beat butter, glucose syrup and sugar together at medium speed by using the paddle beater.
2. Add eggs one at a time, slowly.
3. Add a little flour if the mix starts to curdle.
4. Fold in the flour carefully (use only 90% of the flour). The balance of the flour, cinnamon and nutmeg powder are to be incorporated in the mixed fruits.
5. Last, fold in the mixed fruit.
6. Pour the cake batter into 10 × 21 × 8 cm cake tin and bake it at 160 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes or until golden brown.